BRIAN'S EYE - January 25 @ 7:30pm
CASS CLAYTON BAND
CASS CLAYTON BAND - January 31 @ 7:30pm
MHBS Sunday Blues Jam - Doc Brown's Blues Band Host
The Mile High Blues Society Sunday Night Blues Jam Backline provided - bring your own guitar amp if you'd like. Sign up as early as 6pm Hosting band set 7pm All ages welcome until 9pm Ample free parking Alternately hosted by Doc Brown's Blues Band and MHBS Member Bands on alternate Sundays.
JOE BYE BAND - February 7 @ 7:30pm
EDDIE TURNER BAND
EDDIE TURNER BAND - February 8 @ 7:30pm
Remember to call before driving; sometimes schedules change.
Bands with a MHBS Band Membership get premium placement on the MHBS website & in this newsletter!
Non-member bands shows are added on a time / space available basis.
Blues artists - Send your schedule to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Use this format:
band, date, time, venue
band, date, time, venue
Please, only send us your new gigs and cancellations.
ATTENTIONS BANDS - Did you know that when you purchase an annual BAND membership to the Mile High Blues Society that you get all kinds of cool BENEFITS !!!! We've noticed a lot of bands haven't been taking advantage of the benefits they have paid for so we wanted to recap them for you! And if you're not a member, please consider signing up today!In addition to all of the 'individual membership' benefits which are:
1) Subscription to the MHBS weekly newsletter
2) Advance notice of MHBS special events
3) Discounted cover charges (for limited acts and venues)
4) Free or discounted rates at MHBS special events
5) 10 percent discount on all MHBS merchandise
PLUS all of this, BANDS get all of these additional benefits for up to four band members:
1) Links to band webpages on the MHBS webpage;
2) Band original music played (on a rotating basis) on the MHBS webpage streaming audio;
3) Discounted advertising rates on the MHBS website;
4) Discounted advertising rates in the MHBS weekly newsletter;
5) Listing of one band flyer per month on the MHBS website and in the weekly newsletter;
6) Listing of upcoming band shows on the MHBS website;
7) CD promo and sales links on the MHBS webpage.
Become a member today. We have several levels of membership from student, senior, individual, couple, band, business, etc. Starting at only $15 per year. Band membership is only $40 per year. http://milehighbluessociety.com/join
Thank YOU for supporting and playing live blues in Colorado!